RewardsHenchmen daily mission rewards:
- Credits ( up to 13 800 )
- Green Reputation Trophy (small amount of reputation points)
- Blue Reputation Trophy (medium amount of reputation points)
- Bounty Payment Lockbox (1 000 – 3 000 credits)
- Basic Commendations
- Completed Bounty Contract (five of this are needed for one Kingpin Bounty Contract)
You can also receive a large number of legacy achievement points, tittles, and cartel coins. From Legacy Achievement Section Bounty Contract Week: Henchmen tab – 120 legacy achievement points for killing and capturing each Henchmen Bounty targets.
General tab – “Wanted: Dead or Alive” 100 legacy achievement points for killing and capturing all Henchmen Bounty targets, tittle: “Wanted: Dead or Alive”, 20 Cartel Coins; “Bring ’em All In” 25 points for killing all Henchmen Bounty Targets, 20 Cartel Coins; “Take ’em All Down” 25 points for capturing all Henchmen Bounty Targets. 20 Cartel Coins.
Henchmen Daily MissionsNenchmen’s daily missions are quite linear and consist of five parts:
- Picking up mission from Bounty Contract Terminal at Main Ship and finding representative Bounty Client on chosen bounty planet
- Collecting Information from Shady Characters on Planet (Shady Characters can be found at nearby marked map positions. They can be interrogated on three different ways in order to acquire five bounty target information in total. The first way consists of using a mission item. It is usually on the upper right corner, and has a chance to fail in interrogation, leaving you with no information. The second and third ways consist of using the Friendly Drink and Interrogation Probe. Using Friendly Drink on Shady Characters almost always gives information. This counts for Interrogation Probe as well, but in this case Shady Characters might rebel and you need to defeat them instead. Defeated Shady Characters leaves one unique Underworld Information item, that you can activate in order to receive one bounty target information. One Friendly Drink and one Interrogation Probe can be acquired through missions once per day, but you can buy them from scattered BBA Mobile Supply Droid in a nearby daily mission area for 800 credits each).
- Find and Speak to the Underworld Contact on Planet (this part usually takes place in a nearby cantina, where you should approach and interact with table, nearby signal antena and other items. This is the part where you find out what bounty target you are up for thanks to gathered information from one of the five NPCs. Their names are: Kelia Freen, Marco Zarik, Domi Omus, Dekk’lar and Torgan. NPC that starts talking with you upon interacting with table, gives one specific bounty target. Before you finish your interaction with Underworld Contact, you can stop the conversation, usually it happens when you press “Escape” on your keyboard, and restart conversation again)
- Locate Rendezvous Beacon on Planet. Kill or Capture Bounty Target (this is a execute phase, Bounty targets show up when you uncover them with beacon). You can capture bounty target when their health is bellow 10%. Use mission provided item called Carbonite Granade in the right upper corner. Bounty targets are not too difficult to defeat, if you follow a simple pattern: interrupt their heals, kill adds, stay away from aoe spells and etc. There are eight different Henchmen Bounty Targets that can be hunted in order to complete dailys, or to rush toward the completing all Henchmen’s Achievements. Their names, beacon names and locations are listed below:
- T’rubba – Hutta or Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Voss. Beacon B-12
- Aja Novar – Hutta or Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Alderaan, Voss. Beacon C-73
- D-3X – Hutta or Ord Mantell, Dromund Kaas or Coruscant, Alderaan, Voss. Beacon D-44
- Udo Ensh – Hutta or Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine. Beacon A-31
- Sogan Sur – Dromund Kaas or Coruscant, Alderaan, Tatooine, Voss. Beacon F-46
- Novane – Dromund Kaas or Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Alderaan, Tatooine. Beacon G-77
- Zinda Kent – Dromund Kaas or Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Alderaan, Tatooine. Beacon H-68
- Kar’wa – Hutta or Ord Mantell, Dromund Kaas or Coruscant, Tatooine, Voss. Beacon E-85
- Return to Bounty Client and Turn in Completed Contract (free teleport toward your main ship);