1. Secret Achievement – Three Not So Little GrophetsThis is the first step. In order to complete it you have to find and kill three extremely rare Grophets. They spawn at specific locations on the map, but only after defeating regular placeholder Jungle Grophets. This is a VERY long process, which demands 2-4 hours of farming the same normal mob (which respawn time is about 4 minutes) until the rare one spawns. Once you kill the rare mobe, collect Data Packet item (non BoP), then move onto the next location and start farming a new one. It’s not hard to defeat rare mobs, you can easily solo them on level 55. It is important to note that Data Packets are junk items, therefore don’t click Sell Junk button while selling stuff.
Note: We suggest to start farming process at locations of Breck and Wudd. Distance between these two mobs is pretty short. Once you kill Jungle Grophet placeholder at the first location, run towards the second location and defeat the other placeholder. Rinse, repeat.
While defeating rare Grophets you’ll complete four hidden achievements:
- “A Breck House” – 20 points, awarded for killing Breck the Grophet.
- “Where’s Wudd” – 10 points, awarded for killing Wudd the Grophet
- “The Last Straugh” – 5 points, awarded for killing Straugh the Grophet
- “Three Not So Little Grophets” – 50 points, Legacy Tittle: “The Wolf of Rishi“, awarded for kill all three rare Grophets
2. Cybernetic Skull (3066, -1945)On Cybernetic Skull Slave Island use all three Data Packets from your inventory. It will add three Neural Imprint buffs. After that interact with Cybernetic Skull to acquire the main “Neural Imprint” buff.
3. Deep Sea Pheromones (866, 161)After interaction with Sea Pheromones item in Raider’s Cove Trade Port you’ll receive codex entry and Legacy Tittle: “Incredible Smell Discoverer“, and Achievement: “Smell of the Sea“. The most important thing is the buff “Incredible Smell” that you’ll also receive after interaction.
4. Unique Rock Formation (-777, -2072)After collecting two buffs “Neural Imprint” and “Incredible Smell” investigate Unique Rock Formation located in western Sky Ridge Island, north from Revanite Camp. This action removes previous buffs, and gives you the final one called “Neural Location”. It also projects a beam of light, that reveals the location of the datacrons.
5. Anchored Rock – Datacrons Location (-663, -2253)Investigating Anchored Rock (with the active buff “Neural Location”) will give you codex entry and the legacy tittle “Lord of the Oceans”, and achievement (50 points): “X Marks the Spot”. Shortly after, friendly Sea Creature Tentacles will appear near the Anchored Rock and destroy it, revealing Datacrons and Security Chest location. Looting Datacrons will give you +10 stats on Strength, Willpower, Aim and Cunning, and the codex entries 90/91/92/93. Security Chests give adaptive armor rating 178.
Note: Keep in mind that Anchored Rock is always clickable, but Sea Creature Tentacles are friendly only if you have Neural Location buff. Once you interact with Anchored Rock and the datacrones apper you have about 7 minutes before the Anchored Rock respawns again and hides the datacrones.