This guide is created as a resource for those who want to make their first Matrix Cube with a detailed explanation of the assembling and disassembling processes and a list of Matrix Shards color combinations. If you have any questions or additional information that you would like to share with us, we encourage you to leave a comment below or to join our forums discussion.
Almost each Planet has Datacron which contains Matrix Shard. There are four different Matrix Shards – Red, Green, Blue and Yellow that can be combined in Matrix Cube during the assembling process. The order in which the shards are placed in the assembler is irrelevant (you will get the same Matrix Cube for RGB or GRB or RBG or any other combination of red green blue shards), but the number of different Matrix Shard colors and character level determine Matrix Cube level. Low level Matrix Cubes (Level 15) require three different Matrix Shard colors and character level 15 to 23 while high level Matrix Cubes (Level 50) require only same Matrix Shard colors and character level 50.
Matrix Cubes are relics which grant you bonuses to some of your stats like Strength, Willpower, Endurance, Aim or Cunning, depending on the colors of Matrix Shards that have been used during the assembling process. Your character can create only one Matrix Cube at a time which can be equipped on your character (in the relic slot) or put in the Mission Inventory, but cannot be stored in cargo hold.
Matrix Cube Assembler
As a Republic player you can create Matrix Cube in the Lost Assembly Vault in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
As an Empire player you can create Matrix Cube in the Ancient Assembly Chamber in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kass.
Matrix Cube DisassemblerMatrix Cube can be transformed into Matrix Shards that you used for its creation by using the Matrix Disassembler machine located in the same room as the Assembler. For this process you need Reconfigured Disassembler Core item that can be purchased from a Jawa vendor on Tatooine Planet (Empire side: Tatooine – Mos Ila, Republic side: Tatooine – Anchorhead). The Reconfigured Disassembler Core costs 8,000 credits.
Matrix Shards color combinations
Level 15 cubes
- Blue Yellow Green = 14 Endurance, 11 Strength (M2-W0)
- Red Yellow Green = 8 Endurance, 18 Willpower (M2-W1)
- Red Blue Green = 15 Aim, 10 Endurance (M2-W2)
- Red, Blue, Yellow = 18 Strength, 8 Endurance (M2-W3)
Level 24 cubes
- Red Yellow Yellow = 19 Strength, 24 Endurance (M3-O1)
- Blue Yellow Yellow = 19 Aim, 24 Endurance
- Green Yellow Yellow = 14 Endurance, 28 Cunning (M3-L1)
- Red Blue Blue = 24 Endurance, 19 Willpower (M3-V2)
- Yellow Blue Blue = 24 Endurance, 19 Strength (M3-J2)
- Green Blue Blue = 28 Aim, 14 Endurance (M3-A2)
Level 32 cubes
- Yellow Red Red = 29 Strength, 33 Endurance
- Blue Red Red = 33 Endurance, 29 Willpower (M4-V1)
- Green Red Red = 39 Aim, 23 Endurance (M4-B2)
- Red Green Green = 23 Endurance, 39 Cunning (M4-B1)
- Yellow Green Green = 29 Strength, 33 Endurance (M4-L0)
- Blue Green Green = 29 Aim, 33 Endurance (M4-A1)
Note: I hope this is a bug, but Yellow Red Red and Yellow Green Green Matrix cubes have the same stats.
Level 50 cubes Force Users:
- Yellow Yellow Yellow = 59 Strength, 68 Endurance, 21 Defense (M7-Y3)
- Green Green Green = 66 Strength, 56 Endurance, 27 Crit (M7-G3)
- Red Red Red = 66 Willpower, 56 Endurance, 27 Crit (M7-R3)
- Blue Blue Blue = 58 Aim, 50 Endurance, 24 Crit
Level 50 cubes Tech Users
- Yellow Yellow Yellow = 52 Aim, 60 Endurance, 18 Defense (M7-Y3)
- Green Green Green = 58 Strength, 50 Endurance, 28 Crit (M7-G0).
- Red Red Red = 54 Endurance, 80 Cunning, 8 Critical Rating (M7-R3)
- Blue Blue Blue = 66 Aim, 56 Endurance, 27 Crit (M7-B3)