Coordinates:X: -1192, Y: 1128
Original Game Codex TextCamp Jacent was established in the ruins of a Balmorran factory town, formerly used by the resistance to launch guerilla strikes against the Empire. Now, it is a strategically placed and defensible supply base for Imperial troops. Before the Imperials set up camp, the area was occasionally referred to as Ghost Town, as every last inhabitant had been massacred during the Imperial invasion. Buildings were left abandoned and damage sustained to the town went unrepaired, leaving it a graveyard of scrap metal and scorched ground.