In the midst of the Playstation 4 announcement we got some fantastic news from Bioware. They released the Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy onto the Public Test Server. This means you can actually hop into the test server and level you character to level 55 and check out all the new skills and hopefully some new content. We’ll be exploring the patch and mining the data, but here are some highlights from the official patch notes for game update 2.0 on the PTS.
- All Classes can now reach Level 55!
- New Operation: Scum and Villainy! Scum and Villainy is a new Operation which takes place on the seedy Outer Rim world of Darvannis, where mysterious forces are gathering an army of warlords and mercenaries. This Operation is available at level 55 in four difficulty modes, and it contains seven boss lockouts. It can be accessed from the Ziost Shadow or the Gav Daragon on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- New Feature: Achievements! The Legacy System has expanded to include Legacy Achievements, which recognize important accomplishments and milestones across all characters in your Legacy.
- Hard Mode is now available for the following Flashpoints
- Hammer Station
- Mandalorian Raiders
- New Feature: Priority Mission Terminal! The Daily Mission Terminal on the Fleet has been replaced by the Priority Mission Terminal. The Priority Mission Terminal provides daily, weekly, and introductory missions for high-priority activities such as Flashpoints, Group Finder, Warzones, and other repeatable content.